New Leaks: Dwight, Knox and Maggie

The last of the current ascendance list have been leaked those being Dwight, Knox and Maggie.

Who is the BEST of these 3 characters?

• Dwight
  • Knox
  • Maggie

0 voters

Who is the WORST of these 3 characters?

• Dwight
  • Knox
  • Maggie

0 voters

Dwight could be useful with that lead skill and rush. Major damage debuff for those powerful characters.

1 Like

Not useful against all these time-eater, revive, bonus-hp def-teams. Meet a powerful team, then yours must be better. I think Dwight is the most useless from all. Damn, I have 2 of him.

Best one is Knox. Bleeding and neutralise. Hell yes. That fits to my bleeding team.

5 Likes

I mean, in that regard, yes, he is the most useless, unfortunately.

1 Like

Dwight is more of the same shit we already have. At least Knox has Neutralize which is semi-unique. Maggie is unique in her healing and buff rush.

2 Likes

They screwed knox. His rush should be 66 or 58 ap

2 Likes

Yes but Knox is an anti Lydia so it all checks out in My books
Thank u, checks

75% heal reduction will stop that pesky healing, and -70% attack means they hitting like limp pasta

2 Likes

which most revive shield timeout teams do anyway…

7 Likes

Anyhow, three quickly-built legacies just to say “we still release legacies” … in the end they are completely useless.
I thought Knox would be stronger as it was a rare 5* but no.
I wont spend a dime nor use any medal to ascend any of these. I already have enough 6* rotting on the bench of useless toons !

I could also add that the design is most certainly the laziest and sloppiest work scope has ever done since the beginning of this game.

Its a NO for me. For the three of them.

Think about how much more anti lydia he would be at 58 AR though

Sounds tasty

Once again 6*s look awful. The original Maggie has better artwork.

Plz can we keep the original lol.

Dwight is the best as heal block will soon be the meta.

the video at start of thread was very useful and positive look at all three. to the people complaining about how they look cosmetic wise, if it gets ascendance toons out faster i dont care how they look , keep the good looking ones pay only, what we care about is rate the ascendance are released and there usefullness on a team to help give the free to play some wins so they dont get depressed and quit when they lose to teams with 2x hollys and have a chain of elusive going so you can never gain ap by attacking, (hollys weakness is she cant elusive herself? simple just get another holly :P)

most of the things i could say about these 3 characters were said in the video, biggest disappointment is dwight not having 100% heal reduction for 3 turns, would of helped free to play against the revives alot more

Come on… these toons suck. Give me a break. If anything, six stars have made some five stars worse. Everyone understands the promos are supposed to be better but these toons aren’t even usable. Could have made an f2p decap but nah. They need more money promos.

2 Likes

75% health reduction won’t prevent revives, either.

3 Likes

Yeah, but it’ll affect the amount of HP they’re coming back with. It’ll be a sliver that you can 1 hit with a decap or execution next turn.

1 Like

That’s a big bonus to that. If you hit a human sheild they’ll have barely any health upon being revived, making them easy to hit with a decap

1 Like

Exactly! Take a character down with something over than decap by mistake? They’ll barely come back and you can easily try again!

Unless MacKenzie or Gabriel are the ones coming back… then they fix all penalties, and some other healer starts the raid over.

1 Like