New Gabriel leaked

IMG-20181122-WA0107

Also known as “let’s see a way to avoid SS”

6 Likes

Very very very OP ¬¬

13 Likes

Old news

Y la gente seguirá gastando olvidando todos los errores y fallas de esta empresa.
Revive con la carga
Revive con la activa
Líder defensivo para físicos
Su arma cura a tres cuando le pegan

Solo falta que vuele y tire rayos laser de los ojos.

1 Like

Was going to suggest he was going to be season 2 rewards… but then I looked at his active

2 Likes

He is way to OP

6 Likes

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: It is certain

another premier with revive and lots of healing glad i quit xD

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Haha plus his premier screen shot I’m stupid

1 Like

Too op nerf him pls

Keep giving everyone revives you mother fers. This game sucks enough already.

4 Likes

Andigate is already gone from the whales minds. Like me they are smacking their lips for this sexy toon. Prepare to rage quit my defenses. -evil laughter inserted here-

4 Likes

He could go active while you still have free pulls from the promo wheel from the cancelled subscription. Maybe you luck out. If not, just one more team I won’t beat. Maybe I could use my All Powerful Wanderer against him, oh wait :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

He will be

1 Like

welcome to new era of RTS i wonder when they will add 5* weapons and 7* toons xD

1 Like

I think it’s great, another toon to push us middle of the road players out the door

6 Likes

:smiley: guess no more s.p.end s.t.rike for ya all :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Already is a 7* :thinking: :man_shrugging:

Interested in comparing the ever present pull thread with the people who claimed they’d never spend again. I predict some intersection between the 2, you know, since it’s been 1 day since the most recent f*ckup. Enough time to forgive and forget, am I right? :roll_eyes: