New fashion trend seriously?

a couple of days I stole 2 account with the walking, and 6 accounts with other games, its not enough to throw someone else’s?? what you stupid people, taking someone else’s its not to be!!!

@JB.Scopely @TayTron @GR.Scopely

If confused on what you did…

2 Likes

You stole accounts and are asking what now?

I wrote only that I have stolen 2 account with this game!!!

it’s translate

Are you trying to say your accounts were stolen? Because you really keep saying you are stealing accounts. If so, who stole them? Another player or did you catch a b.a.n. for something?

1 Like

I play not only in the walking dead, but in other games, too, play, and when I stole one account, I was silent, but there were 6 pieces Carl, 6 pieces, and I decided to write, because it is already starting to burn!!![quote=“DiMaSiK, post:9, topic:79708, full:true”]
I play not only in the walking dead, but in other games, too, play, and when I stole one account, I was silent, but there were 6 pieces Carl, 6 pieces, and I decided to write, because it is already starting to burn!!!
[/quote]

I got back my account thank you for worrying about me, good luck[quote=“DiMaSiK, post:9, topic:79708, full:true”]
I play not only in the walking dead, but in other games, too, play, and when I stole one account, I was silent, but there were 6 pieces Carl, 6 pieces, and I decided to write, because it is already starting to burn!!!
[/quote]

if I could steal other people’s accounts I would not write about my problem here!

I give up. I have no idea what you are trying to communicate. Sorry. Good luck with everything.

6 Likes

thank you man you, this all this Russian language he distorts words

once again I did not steal other people’s accounts

it was stolen from me 6 accounts generally of 6 pieces

The op is Russian. He or she has lost 2 RTS accounts and 6 other game accounts… I think.

2 Likes

only 2 RTS accounts

4 other account, this is 2 other games)

Sounds like someone is trying to get some VK coins from someone who isnt reputable lol

2 Likes

tapjoy coins gives and League coins give you, so that vk is nothing to do with Facebook didn’t show anything, which means that with the android emulator has been stolen!

Wow. That is some weird translator making you admit to crimes if you were the victim.

If it’s a scopely game, complain to them directly. Absolutely none of us can help you with any of this.

I got back my account thank you for worrying about me, good luck