New Event Sugestion

Solo/Faction “Endless wave” event.

Walkers come in endlessly.
-Score is based on how many walkers you kill.

Timed-based
Random Restrictions/ Requirements: similar to Roadmaps/Nightmare mode (toons, battle items, no weapons or no restriction).

• Every attempt has a random restriction or Requirement.

Milestones: 50, 100, etc. Similar to raid milestones.

Thanks for reading about my event suggestion.

-SƏŘĞĮØ (Sergio)

9 Likes

Good idea but it would need to be a bit like SR as once your characters die you can revive them if you choose too.

2 Likes

I like that! Another way to help prevent people from using the same toons constantly to rack up points. Keep a balance on the point system

I would say at least ten attacks free.

1 Like

It would have to be like faction assault 1 time a day

Thanks for the event suggestion :slight_smile:

Waves of Walkers is indeed interesting :zombie: :male_detective:

4 Likes

Be more interesting without infinite life via coins, it’s called road to survival for fcks sake, actually name the event exactly that. Strategy goes out the window when you can coin a piece back immediately. I for damn sure would make every move count if reckless auto play knocked a toon out for the entire event

2 Likes

What happened to the nightmare roadmap style?

They changed it from actually being a nightmare into easy mode.

Agree never had a problem with night mare made maybe if they made them all boss walkers? :thinking:

1 Like

I don’t think they could, they don’t know the balance between difficult and cheap

couple of events that were great

’ the region wide milestones, where we had to work as a region to kill walkers etc, that was great
’ roadmaps that had requirements, soldiers only etc, that was great too, had to work together as a faction

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.