New event please!

we need a new event ASAP. many people bored

2 Likes

Aren’t we all? “Slotted for February 15th.” Lmao

2 Likes

I wonder how many players are taking a short break during this lull between events?

I wonder how many of them will never come back…

2 Likes

Be careful what you wish for. They ought to concentrate on getting the basics working well - like the chat ### debacle or the reward system on current events or the notion of changing up the current event timetable.

Or, you know, do both…?

1 Like

i dont need a another grindy event i need another scavenger mission with exp, its been so long wtf

That is the kind of radical idea the game needs
:wink:

1 Like

So what will you do in game for the other 23 hours, 59 minutes and 40 seconds of the day?

Events, grindy or otherwise, are the mainstay of this game. Without it, we’re just waiting for war every couple of weeks

We definitely need something. With this current terrible reward structure the game is a serious borefest. Still logging in and doing what I can. But honestly idk why anymore.

2 Likes

??? let me say that is the point if you spend that much in this game there is something wrong with you. There is nothing much to do. Raids i do on auto. Survival Road rewards are just trash i dont care much about it. AOW and Blitz is gone and CRW is so painful to play. Onslaught is a big joke. Only faction events i play the most for the sake of teammates

1 Like

Clearly no one spends that long on the game buddy. You obviously missed my point.

You yourself complain that “there is nothing much to do” but in response to a thread which is asking for more to do, you suggest that they give us something which takes mere seconds to complete…

1 Like

I feel scoply has other new game which got alot of players and rate more than this game so they foucs on it more than the wd rts

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.