New Daryl legend!

Daryl coming soon…

daryl-dixon-16-the-walking-dead-hot-toys-30-cm-twd-rick-D_NQ_NP_864999-MLB29050481010_122018-F

8 Likes

Thats HOT!!!

1 Like

If you cross AMC with the comics/game ONE MORE TIME-
angry

17 Likes

The design is too good, can’t be for this game.

3 Likes

Why not?.Pretty sure most people saw the show first and probably wouldn’t even be playing this if it wasn’t for AMC.

4 Likes

Fair enough, but anyone can tell that there is a clear difference between AMC’s Walking Dead and Telltale/Kirkman’s Walking Dead. The show’s not nearly as good as the comics, and there are already plenty of AMC’s The Walking Dead- themed games, like No Man’s Land and that one Pokemon Go ripoff. No need to bring unneccessary content into contact with what we have now.

6 Likes

Alright that’s cool.Well Hopefully they make us a good Daryl game then cause this game is pretty cool still but I won’t say it again.:grinning:

1 Like

Heck yeah! And even then they probably wouldn’t be able to do him justice.

2 Likes

They make a Daryl I quit, i play this game because it’s based on the comics. I can’t bring myself to watch the show anymore they have gone so far off the rails

1 Like

Daryl makes more sense than when they put Yvette and the game I still found it to be dumb. Considering to this point there is alot of 3-5* that have 0 6* some 3* don’t even have a 4* version

They don’t have the rights to Darryl. They can’t just create a darryl character.

2 Likes

They could if they want they have more money then they know what to do with

They still couldn’t … It would be a whole licensing thing … I mean it would be cool but comics>show… But season 9 has been great

The show is so terrible. Nobody cares about Henry.

2 Likes

I love the show lately with the new whispers episodes.

1 Like

They don’t have the rights to Daryl, but they do have the rights to blond-haired Laryl.

3 Likes

The shirt should be soaked from him constantly crying

2 Likes

Are his stats released yet or still tbd?