New Character... About F2P completely forgotten

About F2P completely forgotten…:rage:

4 Likes

Well just have to see if the non S class will be decent.

5 Likes

“S” class, I think, will exclusively for P2P… None of the ascenders are as usual…

8 Likes

Yay… more S class. So much for this being something out of the ordinary … :disappointed:

As we all know leaks are leaks and might never come true. With the current state of play I for one hope Scopely does the wise thing and park these for now :blush:

11 Likes

So business as usual with scopely… a new op promo each week to keep the gap getting wider and wider and when we do get a league toon, f2p toon or legacy it is nerfed. Yay! So much fun… :roll_eyes: #PlayersUnited!!! No more freaking :pancakes: for scopely!

21 Likes

No s class toons, boooo.

Stop releasing crazy ass promos till f2p have the tools to face the current crazy ass promos, scopely.

18 Likes

2 new s-classes imao

7 Likes

Ouch… big ouch…

1 Like

Some of the new characters look like they might be in a group. Also Jiefong totally was in the Vietnam war. For the north side. Just her design

5 Likes

I think sergio is also a bad guy. But we will see soon

1 Like

Why no one thinking maybe new event so one of them is free for all

For F2P 6 months 3 “ascending” “prepare”, and for P2P 4 “S” is ready… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

These toon designs look really stupid, jesus christ.

4 Likes

Tbh it seems they spend more time creating and designing characters than anything else…

1. Maybe spend more time on actual in game content than new characters…

2. Why the eff do you spend the money to pay someone to design and create these toons when many dont even see day light?

3. And lastly the sad part is how many og cards should be updated … Examples: yellow morgan lead, man bun jesus, etc but no lets keep making new new characters that really dont appeal to the fans of TWD

8 Likes

Not a chanceIMG_2888

2 Likes

To be fair, they have a person doing events. They just months after they should.

2 Likes

Are any of these people even from the comics? No.
We’ve still not gotten toons of people such as Jim, The Hunters, Negan’s Saviors, Etc.

6 Likes

Lmao prob the most classic of their inability to run a game… Valentines and st patricks months after the actual holiday

1 Like

Lmao focus for 8 TURNS.

11 Likes

1551 damage dealer. Hmmmm

1 Like