New beach bash stash is a good joke

really who needs gear markers, food, work gloves and wrinkled shirt ?, I mean if it contained ulysses and lilith and other good items then it would be a different story, trainers and the cans I suppose are a bit better in quality

2 Likes

What will make me giggle is if its P2p lol

5 Likes

Why only Gentleman cards in black market for umbrellas? The blog said there would be way more stuff in there

3 Likes

same here, just gentleman cards appear in my black market

1 Like

Only gentleman’s cards in black market. Can’t trade the beach balls for anything

CRW rewards are a joke😂

3 Likes

Yup, i already posted on it… its copy of the blitz.
they are just bombarding us with small events to keep us busy, while main event remain lackluster.

we need different cards… we can only go so far with the same old toons. tiffany and davie aint gonna make a dent.

@WalkerTexasRanger has not communicated with the players on the boards ever since he disappeared to discord.

way to go on communication. the worst “community manager” rewards go to you.

5 Likes

How hard is it to make this stuff work? I am genuinely curious

2 Likes

hard obviously for scopely… Its funny how they contradict themselves often too…

remember when they sold you not enough space in museum to add more collectibles? or not enough room in RM for new events etc? cant fix YGL cuz of coding issue? to name a few . nothing new i suppose.

3 Likes

Bash Stash what a Joke

1 Like

CRW Rewards The Greatest Joke Ever

3 Likes

Flower Streets :joy:

Stop with all of the events. It’s getting impossible to keep track of everything.

4 Likes

Storm cards and all other items now available. Doesn’t change the impression about a FTP unfriendly event still

What I find even more ridicoulus than the Stash is the Count of ‘Main Reward’ Cards. 1000 Cards? Half a Freaking 5*? What the Hell?

1 Like

i find it more annoying we dont have s class allen

For 7 days of daily missions that I’d normally do anyways from regular gameplay, it’s nice free rewards.

1 Like

Too bad those “free rewards” are not worth the effort. Good try on being positive but yet again.

:-1::-1::-1::-1:

2 Likes

Most of the daily bash missions coincide with the regular daily missions and doesn’t need extra effort.

I mean feel free to sit back and not do this at all. F2P can easily get 470 umbrellas. That’s additional 700 S-class cards or 46k armory tokens… All adds up.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.