New Attack Teams & Defense Teams

Sharing my choice of Free S-Class Character & how they are now fitted into my new Attack & Defense teams. I’m always open to hear your thoughts on what you would do with the team & which you decided on. Post a pic of your team! Leave your thoughts & thanks for watching!

PS - I usually do a live-stream of War on Twitch! Follow me there or on Twitter for notifications of when I’m streaming or when a new video comes out! Thanks again!

6 Likes

Made this attack team, I have no problem taking out everyone in my region, I need to switch teams for one person but he’s in my faction, I don’t bother with my defense cause it’s complete trash lol, pretty nice teams you got there btw

5 Likes

Trialing this and good so far but a bit slow. Once I get 7 more kites might swap in axel.

5 Likes

Has been fun so far lol

4 Likes

These are my main teams. The bleed one is for heavy payback teams with no shield. I can attack most people no issue. Would probably replace piper on the one team for christa

1 Like

I want that dale lol

I don’t use christa on attack but this defense is 4/5 so far

Still not sure who I want lol

Side note, too bad the free Shite Class toons weren’t attack Lead toons or leads in general. I know I can’t be the only f2p hurting for attack lead toons.

I had the neutralize gov in place of christa and my team went from s9 to s10 in a day

These are my two the bleed one is amazing with my lacerators

3 Likes

Welcome to Carl and mirabelle 2.0, I think that’s why the green toon don’t have a leader skill or that’s all you’d see in the middle class and slums

2 Likes

Did you skip over michelle when she was available? Shes still an awesome attack lead

Grab camilla in league store

They should have been ranged and melee attack leads, I could do without Waste Not or CD2. It’s making team building hard, having to give up a piece to make them fit, finding it hard because F2P don’t have many toons that do multiple things well.

1 Like

No I didn’t grab her :persevere: I wish I would have. She’s really nice.

@snichols
Yeah I already did lol got her as soon as she popped in.

Still would’ve been a lot more helpful if they gave us lead toons instead of waste not and collateral damage. But this is suck p were talking about, that would’ve been too obvious and helpful so of course that was out of the question :joy:

When James is maxed that CD will be taking out entire teams of 6’s in just 2 basic attacks.

I know they are about to fix it, but with collateral damage currently causing AP generation, I confused a James I faced turn 1, he hit his own teammate on their first or second turn and caused 3 of the 5 to have enough AP to all rush.

Even though that was disadvantageous to you, at least it must have been rather amusing!

Hilarious. It wasnt a very strong team, all Gen1 toons. I didn’t realize what happened at first when they all rushed with no command or AP weapons, then it hit me

1 Like

Man, Could you send me a video of the team bleed In action? Pls