New ascendance medal roadmap math?

Anyone do the math for the new ascendance medals roadmap? How much energy it costs now and how much medals we get compared to the old one… Im lazy :joy:

I never did the exact math but you get in excess of 60k silver and 35 gold ascendance medals as compared to 35k earlier. I think 150+ world energy for both acts…Maybe someone will actually give you th exact count cos i am a little lazy too…lol

Act 1 gives 14,700 ascendance 10 legendary for 68 energy
Act 2 gives 48,500 ascendance 25 legendary for 95 energy
Total completion 63,200 ascendance 35 legendary for 163 energy

3 Likes

at least it gives legendary now.

1 Like

We need a weekly Benedict map, I’ve got boatloads of medals but no Epic fodder…

1 Like

You use benidects for fodder still? With all the 5*s out there you should use your benidects to level up and all your nonascendables as fodder

1 Like

I have so much medals, havent really had toons to ascend so im stocked up, that energy isnt worth it esp with that farmable gear map that gives gear markers

but run the risk of the non ascendables becoming ascendable in the future

Ya like that’s going to happen :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: because we get soooooo many legacy ascendables. Bahahahahah :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Honestly if you use a non ascendable from 5* tokens you’ll probably pull them again twice before they become ascendable

2 Likes

Whilst true in the sense i noticed my luck for pulling 2 gators rapidly changed when he was released to be a 6*

jus sayin’

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.