New ascendable list today?

Happy monday survivors! You know what would be really cool? The new ascendance list i would love to get a list today! scopes ya heard me please hook us up with some of that list? :wink:

12 Likes

I agree but unfortunately it’s still not the end of early 2018

Keep surviving

4 Likes

Early this week. Why not just wait til Friday then flame that no list was given. Why must we have another thread every 8 hrs… Forum etiquette =-(

Rant over =-)

2 Likes

You said in a post that early this week we will get a new list,Will it come out today? (Beetle juice) @kalishane @kalishane @kalishane

2 Likes

Early is a loose term… early 2018 could be may for all we know, the first list aint done…

So early this week might be friday😁

2 Likes

Of course, VK will probably release it before Scopley do…

Hopefully green earl is on that list, tired of getting him

2 Likes

I think they need to add bonuses if you have a certain player. Green earl gives 10% crit chance when crafting. Kinda like the tutor toons but are outside of raids

1 Like

I am planning for this week but – we’re working on the update today so, not today!

Working on it though! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

7 Likes

thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

The power of tolerance has compelled me. It should compel you too guys. :wink:

Kali-kali-bo-bali. Any update on Lori? Pwetty pwease?:grin:

2 Likes

I’ll poke again!!

Update: Lori will be part of an event! There will be more news in a week or so!

(I can’t say though because it’s a surprise.)

15 Likes

Taking a big shot here, like Wyatt and Maggie and the rest?

2 Likes

Can you give us a Bite and tell us one 5* that you know will be on the list? @Kalishane

Thank you kindly.

1 Like

I feel sad reading that because I think she was a rare-ish toon that many did not have and I wanted to feel special.

2 Likes

I got it from war and was hoping as well which means it probably won’t be very good

1 Like

Can you give tell us one character who you know is ascendable? As a little taste? @kalishane

2 Likes