New 6* leader plz

hi scopely ,

Can you please made some new 6* with leader skills like red Michone , Morgen and Glenn…

I have a feeling it could be great, I know for some people it will be a crazy idea, some of them would say no one will pull for them,

That’s why I think make a 6* version of the preexisting Morgan Glenn and Michone for the F2P will be awesome too, I am afraid it’s too much to ask for, but I hope it worth a shot of trying.

6 Likes

I’d like to see some improved tactical skills, as well. Not sure why scopely stopped releasing tactical skill toons. They just need a buff and then they’ll be a viable dynamic in the game. And think of the money a good tactical skill promo would make!

1 Like

I WOULD LIKE A LEADER BODY TO BODY FOR STRONG AND QUICK TO OBTAIN PA AT ATTACK, SOMEONE AS NEGA LIMITED EDITION, LIKE MICHONNE 2 SWORDS, THE LEADERS OF 6 THERE IS NO LEADER FOR GREENS AND YELLOWS WHICH PROVIDES PA AT ATTACK, RICK AND DENY ONLY DAN FOR 1 ONLY TYPE OF ATTRIBUTE !!!

ME GUSTARÍA UN LÍDER CUERPO A CUERPO PARA FUERTES Y RÁPIDOS QUE OBTENGAS PA AL ATACAR, ALGUIEN COMO NEGAN EDICIÓN LIMITADA, COMO MICHONNE 2 ESPADAS, LOS LIDERES DE 6 NO HAY UN LÍDER PARA VERDES Y AMARILLOS QUE PROPORCIONE PA AL ATACAR, RICK Y NEGAN SOLO DAN PARA 1 SOLO TIPO DE ATRIBUTO!!!

Woah dude no need to yell we can read ya just fine

4 Likes

WHY ARE YOU YELLING

4 Likes