NEVER FORGET JONESGATE! WANT ANSWERS!

I have grinded the entire event, only have 3 gold arrows. For the last few days I’m even looking to buy red feathers or arrows to atleast get my 1000 S class items. There have been no offers available. I spent money to run the last arena and only letters that dropped were Z,X, and K. This is bs, I’m even willing to spend, and it seems that since the Gate Scopely just gave up on the whole event. This is so messed up, and I dont even want Jones, just the 1000 Aarav cards and the max mods!

10 Likes

I feel your pain over 50 tickets bought and used and only have three arrows. I guess even when i pay i cannot get anything.

8 Likes

It really sucks! I seriously dont even want Jones but I really want the 1000 cards n max mods. It’s all about S class now, Aarov will annihilate all Mr. Jonses lol

5 Likes

now you started new thread shouting demands…this will work. Way to go.

4 Likes

Where were you when the gate was live?

I got 2 arrows from arrow gate.

I was at work when the gate was live :frowning:

3 Likes

@Ghoul u must work for Scopely or something. Why are you so negative towards the consumers?? Lol typical troll

6 Likes

Which means you tell them you have to go take a dump so you could secretly farm the map. Can’t be slacking.

7 Likes

Lmao!! Boss I gotta Poop!!!

1 Like

They nerfed him anyway

2 Likes

I didnt even know about it till after they pulled it anyway

lol, bigger gates have been ignored in the past. what makes you think this is any different… Just like any gate

-they will acknowledge there was an issue
-sticky the topic
-ignore the topic thereafter
-let players vent/beg for a bone
-unsticky few weeks later and let it be buried

this has been their way of responding to issues and has been for while now. If we are lucky it gets relayed to “the team”.

8 Likes

I already forgot

2 Likes

50 used tickets is probably not close to enough, I had 45 entries last week, and 50 this week, The last 12 or so I had completed the collection, but I won two and placed in two more, so I had a decent number of quills to plug the gaps without having to try to get the last one to drop (or rather, I only needed to do that for the second stretch). If you don’t win/place, you’re probably looking at 120-150 entries, unless you get really lucky.

1 Like

or just get him for free like we all did

3 Likes

You and everyone else was bamboozled.

Keep surviving truly means you didn’t spend enough.

Please understand they care nothing for you or anything but money.

2 Likes

What is going on with events lately? We peaked at pathways then tumbled a straight fall off the cliff… ohhh that’s right, people got coin with pathways and enjoyed it.

1 Like

This very thread is proof that not all did. But sure, keep gloating.

4 Likes

What’s they do?