Never ever game after a another 40 pull

Never ever have i pulled the Premier toon.

Playing from the year one so many pulls. I once got a 5 star version of one for doing a 100 pull but that doesn’t count. How bad is my bucket? Them some bad odds. Anyone else?

4 Likes

Youll never be alone in that , in every event with a wheel I get the worst outcome possible almost all of the Time , when I don’t i get the second worse possible outcome. If it wasn’t for shards and the crummy free toons is still be rocking five stars more then likely

5 Likes

Definitely in the same boat then- well with holes in it bailing the water :sweat_drops: out with the same bucket lol

1 Like

IMG_2914

3 Likes

mine is that shitty i dont even have a bucket. i just have a handle, scopes forgot to assign me a bucket lol

8 Likes

This is beginning to head in the 4 Yorkshireman sketch direction…

2 Likes

When I were a lad I had to stand in a cold bucket of custard 19 hours a day

3 Likes

Custard! Luxury, I had to get up at 2am to stand under a broken drain pipe.

3 Likes

Drain Pipe? Drain Pipe? You were lucky! All we had was a piece of slate with some holes in it in place of taps.

3 Likes

I look at this post and I laaaaugh… I mean like really hard. People keeeeep pulling. Odds suck. Pulls dont get anything. What would make sense in this situation… LETS KEEP PULLING! And even if you’re talking about league coins or tap joy offers, so maaaaybe theyre free coins… doesn’t matter. There are still so many better things to save/ use your coins for than pulls. By all means though, please keep me laughing.

3 Likes

P.s love the fact you created an account to get in on the 4 Yorkshireman

4 Likes

I stopped in the 5star days. I spent $400 on 4 big pulls and got nothing. I decided to do one more when Priya came out and it would be my last. I did get Priya and it was indeed my last big pull.

And with SC I got Elle when s-class was starting and got a 5star Raulito

Never again lol

3 Likes

I can’t proof, but something tells me if you are a long time spender you have a better bucket with a pretty “solid luck”. I have a faction leader who spent a huge amount for ages and he got all the promos no kidding, his bucket are excellent lol.

3 Likes

I don’t even have that. I just have a hole over a bottomless pit into which I am allowed to drop money. It has the same return as a wishing well.

3 Likes

I never get the new toon either. A factionmate of mine pulled THREE S class Javiers on a forty. Things like that are just annoying.

6 Likes

Have 3 guys in my faction the same and they dont realise they pull so good oh just beta and trader have 5 of each in a 10 pull i hate this game lol they dont know how good they have it.

3 Likes

All my pulls where trash but I did notice I got quite a few Jesus characters.
This led me to think certain characters are tied to your account but prob not true.

2 Likes

I have always avoided the premier wheel, understanding that coins have much better uses. In my 4-5 months of SC membership, I have pulled 6* Amber (not as a featured toon) and maybe one ascendable (also a non-featured), rest was typically 4* garbage, even pulling a regular 5* seemed like a case of great luck…

When I was on the verge of quitting, I decided to flush 11k of my hard-scrounged 12k coins on the Mercer wheel (when he was featured for the first time). Got 1.8k cards and a handful of ascendables and regular 5*, but nothing rly useful. For some strange rason I did not quit, just downgraded my play (including completely stopping all secondary regions).

Now I try my rotten luck on the promo wheel once in 4 promos (when I earn the coins and the toon seems remotely usable) just to collect diamonds, for an off chance when they will feature a toon that will be good as a 6* already (similar to Jacki).

1 Like

If you have sc still when a new promo comes out you can usually do 7 pulls if you watch the timer and if you spend 750 coins on the other 3 pulls it will give 17 diamonds its a slow road but i hope this helps if you didnt already know. May not be much but never no.

Sad that others for example, pulled 2 S Class Traders. While we saved 40-80 pulls, hoping to get at least a 6* Trader but gave us crappy 4* and 5* toons.
If you are in the right bucket, you’ll definitely get these new toons immediately. While we can get them when they’ve become irrelevant.
Scopely never cares about his players. He only cares about the money.

1 Like