Nerf Her! plese vote (poll)

Im talking about her.She is just too op.

• Nerf
  • No Nerf

0 voters

i voted no nerf, i im interested to see where scopely is going with this, a fast rushing fast trait character, interesting concept

4 Likes

Fast characeters are the new meta, deal with it

1 Like

Nerf all Revives

5 Likes

Nerf nothing

1 Like

I recall something happening with disarm michonne…

3 Likes

I’m voting no nerf because she’s no different to Lydia or Morgan. Did they deserve a nerf? Did they get one?

6 Likes

This character is a complete joke in my opinion. Good bye defense.

4 Likes

Meh shes got a fast rush but doesnt do much by herself. She’s a very solid enabler but not a one woman army

3 Likes

Next month it will be blue toons, then red, then green and back to yellow, keep on spending

You underestimate her rebuff. Minus fifty attack and defense to all character… that’s basically the end of the raid.

3 Likes

They heard I wanted a 6* Carson lol

2 Likes

Once again another attacking only character

I’m more interested in how long raids will take for the top teams now, under thirty seconds? Maybe 20 if you account for the ar animations . That’s vs civilian teams of course

Everything will have a counter, you just have to think about all possible outcomes.

Can we just like take a moment to talk about her weapon of choice? Compliments to Scopely for how much research they’re doing
Like what is a “Krabi Krabong”? Lol

1 Like

she not killing everything by herself tho. shes a facilitator meant to weaken the team for the rest of your attackers to clean up easily. That doesnt necessitate a nerf in my eyes unless shes packing massive damage on top of the debuff

1 Like

I hope we can have a bag of cats as a weapon next.

9 Likes

… Available in premium RNG wheels

3 Likes

why nerf? explain ?

Ths power of yellow is 8%ap on 5 caracters to rush second turn all 66ap (or more if you have 5* stevens/cmd)… this weapons is good but also the weak spot due because you must remove the stun by 8%ap