Need to know about incoming war?

They are clearly using 6v6 to show that the activity level in this game hasn’t gone down.

My thing is, if they had no problem two weeks ago making wave 1 do 6v6 in AOW and waiting through long quês, why do they have a problem with it in crw? Make the crw 8 regions and not 16 if it’s 6v6… doesn’t make any sense @GR.Scopely @JB.Scopely

2 Likes

Would be nice to know the rationale for 6v6 crw.
And agreed, should be fewer regions in a matchup if so, especially considering all the ignored feedback on improved reward scaling we’ve all given lately.

1 Like

Rewards be hot trash too.

Cant wait war for 30 S class items lol.

It was 8 regions in last CRW

1 Like

Thats good to know, thanks Parker :blush:

1 Like

So much anger you just need to quit.

Lmao maybe they should not fuck with things then?

Fun times with shit towers 6 teams of S class toons yep 6v6 is fun… when you are only one out of the 6 that can deal with them…

1 Like

What will? Crw? New regions aow? Both?

Why??? Give us normal 8 vs 8 pls. This only causes people to not be able to join quee and to waste energy when you use refills…oh wait, maybe you think you will earn money of that…

1 Like

6 vs 6 is better for medium factions that war all the time but don’t have enough actives to keep rolling.
I personally thanks for that.
But no news about towers, rewards, matches just yet?

4 Likes

Just a positive comment about 6v6 passing through lol. Appreciated in Wave 2 which is generally less active

3 Likes

And punishes active factions in which people will miss queue, wait 20 min just to miss it again and quit for the weekend

1 Like

6vs6 is better than 8vs8 for us … thanks for that

3 Likes

Problem with 8v8 is that only really active factions can play… mid/low factions can’t queue and if they are going to give collectibles/cakes as milestones those players need to have a chance to play too that’s my understanding. It sucks for active factions tho

1 Like

I wanna see the yummy rewards mmm seasoned with all kinda peppers and pink salt, lots of salt.

ice cream cone of fat there you go

Hardly can say punish. Is 2 days long war and big queues are just at start.
Also, if one missed que…well, shouldn’t go away all weekend, should just try few hours later.
If one faction doesn’t have 8 to fill asap do they go away for the weekend?
Patience and understanding :wink:

Definitely two sides to it. I am happy that less active factions will have an easier time of it.
But do wonder whats the point of the different waves then.

2 Likes

Where are the rewards and shit