Need more WILLIE cards

I CHANGE 2K CARDS FOR WILLIE 6*. NEED MORE 2K FOR GOT THE WILLIE S. SOME HELP PLEASE

Nothing we can do really just got to wait for some events to appear with him in.

1 Like

Completing the roadmap gives a decent amount of rubix cubes.

completing milestones in level up and levelling wilie gives rubix cubes

i think we are on our 3rd rubix roadmap also so you may have to push hard to obtain more cubes for the remaining amount needed

Glad you put cards at the end of that title😂

3 Likes

Stash is way better then useless willie imo. Glad iwent for stash

1 Like

Willie is suprisingly useful on my raid team seems to drop them with one rush and active.

Just message support and they should fix it

I had trouble understanding the OP…

I believe the OP might mean he redeemed a 3rd Willie toon, needs help to reverse it.

And if so, contact support, they should be able to help.

1 Like

tenor

Good one. It’s always great to start of the day with a good laugh. :smile:

3 Likes

Actually I did the same thing yesterday - claimed my third Willie by mistake and wrote to support for help. This morning my third Willie was gone and I’ve received my 2k cards back.

I usually talk shit about Scopes (as they usually deserve it) but this time they’ve been quick and helpful, so I have to give them that.

4 Likes

This revert a claimed ascendable is a one thing job. I mean they can, if you reach out a Human Support employee, revert it but only one Time ever!!

Just wait 4 months.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.