Need more roster space

We need more roster space or don’t count trainers as roster space thiswould solve so many problems

16 Likes

You can buy more space or evolve your player level to gain more roster space for free

2 Likes

You cannot purchase or level up to how much is actually needed.

3 Likes

Smh I’ve bin maxed for over 6months at lvl150 with no addition roster space avalible because I already purchased it all and still need room

3 Likes

So, you need to be smart and use properly your roster space giving priority to the most valuable toons and trainers. Not really hard to do.

1 Like

Do you even play lol? Just opening the bags you get from completing 1 map gave over 200 trainers alone. Trainers should stack, or be awarded in bags to be opened as needed. Simple. Lol

4 Likes

Roster space is a huge need. Even my level 56 mini acct needs it.

6 Likes

giphy%20(1)

Sorry no offence meant, this just reminded me of that :laughing: as someone else said roster space even affects lower accounts, having too many gold mods certainly doesn’t.

1 Like

Easier said then done Wali… Try tidying this sht up…

5 Likes

Or atleast have it where it stops asking when you try to farm… your roster if full crap …

1 Like

3 Likes

Watched that episode the other day lol

1 Like

Thanks for sharing a nice example of terrible roster management

1 Like

Don’t open the bags if you won’t use. It’s too damn hard??

1 Like

Thankyou for confirming you do not play after all :blush:

Yes I play, but I’m a smart player, not a cry baby who don’t even know how to manage a roster and need 1M roster space :sunglasses:

@Dahtree I like this idea :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You can turn off those notifications.

1 Like

U obviously have no idea what you’re talking about

1 Like

Thank you, GR very cool! :ok_hand:t3:
Hopefully this matter is “escalated” to the team too :wink:
Trainers can stack or be given out in bags, the latter is already a used feature in game. When lot of events give trainers as rewards, its better they be given in bags rather than directly going to roster. Helps everyone.

1 Like