Need more elite character tokens

If I had to choose between 10k 5* tokens for 1st or 15-20 elite character tokens then I would pick the character tokens and I hope you would too. It has a better toon pool, if you don’t get a 5* you get fodder for 3* or 4* ascensions, which uses silver medals so Scopley that should make you happy as people would be drained more on those. I am being serious though, please consider it @kalishane @Shawn.Scopely @Agrajag

3 Likes

I disagree, and if scopely did do this I would probably stop competing. Generally I am happier with a dupe than a 5* I don’t have, as it’s used as fodder without a second thought. I don’t bother ascending 3s, and although I’m generally low on 4s, I always have enough to ascend one by the time I get it to max level.

3 Likes

I’d rather have elite char tokens as well. Have nearly 200k 5* tokens with no intentions of opening them until the wheel improves.

Elite tokens can fund my quest for more Lori’s and its satisfying to do pulls for free, even if i dont get amazing stuff the rewards last for a minute rather than a second(as with 1 5* pull)

3 Likes

Need at least 40 elite fighter tokens to equal 10k 5 star tokens so we would get a guaranteed 5 star in the 40 pull. If it was 40 i wouldn’t oppose it as a replacement prize once in a while but not all the time.

4 Likes

Why do that when you have a chance at more than 1 5 star? I mean yes it gives you a guaranteed 5 star but having a less limited pull is what makes the game better imo as you can get good characters instead of 1 good or bad character.

In the end it is your decision and opinion, I’m just throwing my 2 cents in.

Horrible idea! OMG!

5* tokens all day

1 Like

Let’s be real here ppl saying no have no idea tbh sure get a 5 how about getting a fast 4 and making conner or red Lori and trying for her 5 star for 2 6s??? over a useless non makeble 6?

I get your idea but nothing annoys me more than receiving a 3* so I have to disagree.

1 Like

A chance at more than one 5*? In the almost 2 years I’ve been playing this game ive now only ever pulled 2 5*s from elite characters. And they’ve both been since the ‘40 pull’ rule. Perhaps you’ve had more luck than me and therefore look more kindly upon them.

1 Like

What does this mean?

1 Like

I did say a chance because you do have a chance, I’ve seen people do 5 pulls from it and get 2 or 3 (They were obviously very lucky) but there’s still a chance for it to happen.

Pull two useless 5s that will be most likely points for level then used for a 6. Or you can have fair bit of trys for them two try for 5 star fast connor and red lori 5 for her up coming 6. Say thats better then what useless shit got added too the 5 star wheel. From doing Ascendances

Unless we are getting 40+ elite tokens for first place I’d rather have the disappointment of another trash 5*

I wouldn’t object to that, but scopely won’t do it, as it would essentially be the same as giving you 1 5*, 10 4s and 29 3s. So most of the time 1st place would get a load of 3s and perhaps a 4 for grinding/spending for first place.

100% disagree, I would take 5* tokens all day everyday.
I need characters to ascend 5 * s to 6 * s.
3 * s and 4 * s are widely available, most are sold for SD points.

That’s why I said need to be 40 elite tokens for 10k 5 star tokens that way we are guaranteed at least 1 5 star plus all the other 4 stars we can ascend to 5 stars possibly getting lori or Connor and 3 stars we can sell for depot points to buy 5 star ascendables like gov. Not to mention we could pull more than 1 5 star in the 40 pulls. If it was done with 40 replacing 10k it would be worth it and a better prize.

I would just like to see more Elite character tokens available everywhere.

Make them available as a drop in regular world maps, put them in more abundance in special road maps (more than 1 at a time), add them in raid drops (even if it is only a very small drop rate).

They don’t have to be added into tournament reward structures. There are many ways that they could (SHOULD) add them in the game.

2 Likes

No it wouldn’t be :nauseated_face: SMFH

I said 40 not 0. 40 tokens guarantees a 5 star plus you get all the 4 stars you can sell for depot points to buy another 5 star including a ascendable such as glen or gov. Also with the 4 stars you could ascend them and possibly get another ascendable. So yes I think it would be a better prize than the 1% chance at a ascendable from 10k 5 star tokens. Nice edit of my comment to make it say something completely different though. Smh