Need jifeng map or something plsss

We need jifeng roadmap or put her on draft mode arena please or can’t actually complete this because no one in the fac has her, am sure most facs especially lower ones won’t have her! Thought she would be in the draft mode but played it and nope :roll_eyes: sort it out plz

3 Likes

But you were able to get the Elena one?

1 Like

Elena had a 12 stage roadmap, you could theoretically bang her mission out in 1 or 2 stages

2 Likes

Same out whole region no one has jefeng. We been asking global past three weeks other top factions same boat. Needs to be a road map! Or no one in our region will get the chance for zhu

2 Likes

They had a roadmap for her, was it before the event? May be they’ll add it back or one similar.

1 Like

Elena roadmap duh

Well other people in region have her but shouldn’t have to move facs and don’t wanna, should be a map or even draft arena would work fine :grin:

1 Like

I agree. Stupid to make the mission and roadmap virtually impossible. Well done scopely.

2 Likes

Stoopid scopely :unamused:

2 Likes

Pulaski- też jej nie ma;(

Iv got her she is awesome

All the AR characters should of been given a roadmap. It makes no sense to make players faction jump to complete what is suppose to be an event that is enjoyable by veterans and new players. I also need Jiefeng, i could get him, her, whatever they are by going to an alternate faction but im not, boo hoo if i miss out on a zhu shitzu of a toon. Dont get me started on the needing to finish the stash, such a poor design, middle finger to all the players from any level of play. Poor form Scopley

3 Likes

Yep is so stupid because rest of event so easy am not bothered about the toon but is just crap not to be able to finish this event at all over one toon

1 Like

There’s still 12 days…calm it down.

Yes, let’s down play yet another failure.
Everytime all they need is more time, it’s like broken record from the cheerleaders.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.