Need a shield please

just wanted to ask please can we get an old 5* shield to ascend i still haven’t got a 6* shield yet my defence team is falling way behind i buy the season pass but i dont do big pulls for toons and its getting to the point were i may have to quit the game because the gap from big spenders to the little spenders is huge now

2 Likes

I would rather see the f2p get a disarm. It’s tough to get through heavy stun/ab def teams w/ good stun resist mods without a disarm.

8 Likes

Disarm is more needed than a sheild, it’s the best counter to all the stun and op weapons

3 Likes

a free disarm only if you join to SC

1 Like

Once again fuk a shield, ftp need a disarm.

3 Likes

As f2p I rather a disarm. My defense is alright without a shield anyway. Offense>defence

1 Like

These are wants and not needs.

1 Like

I really wan to see one of them become dissarm toon

I got 4 yellow mich…wish they would make it a 6 star.

Subscribe to the Survival club to get free shield Andrea.

I rather have a disarm, reviving shield with leader skill huge to all and attack 40 and f2p

3 Likes

Why you want a shield? These don’t make players gods. all the top people in the region still demolish all my shields.Wish they would put one in the depot so people can see how crap they are.

2 Likes

Yay, another thread where people are posting their rosters and asking for amazing things for free…

And on that note…

Shields absolutely do not make the difference by themselves. There are several ways to get around them, and if you have trouble hitting enemies with ONE then I suggest you worry about attack strategy rather than defends.

I assure you with one hundred percent confidence that you’ll have more fun defeating most of the players in your region in comparison to defending a marginal amount that a shield might provide you.

Weapons>Mods>Character synergy>individual toons

4 Likes

Whoa never seen that abe! Keep him decap and give us that but yes we need disarm

A lot of people have her. She will never become ascendable. No profit there.

3 Likes

Sadly disarm is a need these days

1 Like

We need a green disarm toon with a rainbow lead skill of 40% att and huge ap on attack plus an active revive and 3 turn focus to all on a rush that hits for 800% damage and gives 60% bonus hp to all at 45 ap.

When this happens the world will end 30 seconds later. :smirk:

2 Likes

No 5 p2w 7s will just come out the next day. With double those stats.

disarm, like you said, is far more needed, imo. like they arent even close in importance

1 Like

7* are confirmed already, increased stats for all new toons coming out lol

1 Like