Necklaces and event

@kalishane we have had a lot of feedback about the necklaces collection everyone loves it. Something you might wanna bring up is if they could keep it going and just replace toon every reset . We would love that.

19 Likes

Yes… yes and more yes. This is an event that everyone f2p or p2p can do well in as long as they are playing. Besides… we NEED the gear so it’s perfect IMO

9 Likes

I love this event, best one so far. Lots of time, lots of opportunities, many avenues of grabbing pieces of gear you may need to fix gaps, a possible new 6* for one’s roster–its stupendous. This should be done regularly, keep the excitement!

5 Likes

I won’t lie. The RTP stash was good too for all the trainers it provided. Lots of fodder. And this event will help T3 my other legends.

2 Likes

This kind of event needs to happen more.
We could switch between stash/wheel combo and museum events. Just to keep things from falling into the routine.

2 Likes

Totally agree, best event ever

4 Likes

Agree. Zero complaints.

It’s especially great being able to choose the gear items rather than rely on RNG.

Only feedback is that being 58 days long, we should all have plenty for Lucas and a full stack of gear, maybe a second or third character would have been nice.

2 Likes

images

1 Like

After I notice how long the event will be

1 Like

Like the idea of maybe putting multiple toons up. Maybe make it a choose your side so you can really only have one. That way it wouldn’t have to be shortened but you wouldn’t get as much gear as you need . Makes you choose.

Completely agree. amazing event!

1 Like

Agree, if there were multiple toons a choose your side setup would be great. Make people choose and drive team diversity

1 Like

Totally agree! This events very decent and rewards players who are active and putting in the effort. No rng, no guess work, the best one in a while.

1 Like

Deffo up there. Keep it up scopes, listen to the players a bit more lol.

1 Like

Me and my faction mates were talking about this. We love this event!

1 Like

I agree if you did more events like this and made it so u didn’t have to buy unless you wanted extra and give plenty of time you would have a lot less angry players js

1 Like

We have attacked scopely when they make shitty decisions, is more than fair to recognize when they do something good, in this case it was great, this event gave everyone the chance to grind and get the gear that we need, plus the chance of an useful toon, keep this events coming up!

Maybe for a future event give the chance to choose between 4 toons, one of each color, yes, just one, this will create a little diversity between f2p toons

5 Likes

Indeed this. Trait selection would be ideal and be more engaging for those who own some premiers and may have already acquired the current offering.

Could be a crate… Though I loath crates…

In any case diversity is what we want. Not everyone running the same exact line up.

4 Likes

Looking very good so far. :smiley:

2 Likes

Best event since the Choose your Side one. No more RNG crap, we just pick what we want/need.
We need more events like this one in the future.

3 Likes