Natural born killers nbk

The cheating needs to stop,these guys are cheating. They raid us all the time so I know they have very high reps and almost all are above a s8. Here’s the pic from today, now they are all a class c with very little reps

Hi there, I just want to point out that this is not the top ranked faction Natural Born Killerz (the real NBK). We don’t know who these guys are and have nothing to do with them. Please don’t get us mixed up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I realized that after posting, something is still fishy with them though, because one of the people in that faction has over 44,000 reps. That seems very unlikely to have that many rep points

Ghost. Duh

I don’t think your information is correct, buddy. The 4 highest ranked players by reputation are Loid, TT, Lin and Pure Evil . The first 3 are in Koffin Kats, and Pure Evil is in NBK. His rep is 37k.

Also the faction that you are moaning about have a total reputiation of 5337 reputation. Not sure what you’re talking about but you should get your facts straight.

My bad, I apologize…it is koffin Katz. I have tried to remove this post but it won’t let me

If this ever happens again, you can tag me or hit the flag button with “custom” and just ask to have the thread closed. You can always edit your post to say “never mind” as well :slightly_smiling_face: