Name issues bug or what?

When I try to change my name it says can’t do that till like 2 thousand days timer

1 Like

@JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely

Will be ever be able to change my in game name again?

We do these theme wars, where everyone in our faction chooses a name based on the theme we choose- breakfast cereals, 80’s TV stars, cartoon characters, etc- and if we can’t change our names but every 22780 days, that kills that practice…

Is this a beta bug or something? Answers would he fantastic, thanks.

1 Like

Check beta post. Shawn.scopely discussed it.

Link

Thank you guys, very much appreciated!

@Jadcmsu @thatdudelarry

Please help with the long cooldown for a name change. @Acesrockin

Tap on the link that he posted, it should take you directly to Shawn.Scopely’s post. Then tap on Shawn.Scopely and then tap on ‘message’. Send a message to Shawn with your account code (not your forums name).

@LadyGeek’s the best!
Whatever they’re paying you, it’s not enough

LOL. They don’t pay me, I pay them.

1 Like

I’m not sure I understand your relationship, then.

Send some sortof signal if they have you trapped or you need help!

1 Like

Thank you very much!

I’m sure if @LadyGeek is still at this after so long, then this must be a passion. I can’t imagine coming back to a place each day, unpaid, unless you you really like being there.

1 Like

Especially, since she’s one of the most knowledgeable and helpful resources they have.
If anything, they should get her some interns.

#teamLG

Same relationship most players have with Scopely. I bend over, and Scopely doesn’t use lube :wink:

I take it a step further, though, and also get other players to abuse me here :smiley: (just kidding, most players are great and I just like to help people).

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.