Name Change Limit

Wouldnt be bad if there was some sort of limit to name changes to prevent abuse, maybe a cooldown (once per week or per month for instance). It gets really annoying that people change name constantly, I mean it gets hard to track who is who. Some people change name 10 times a day. Its especially annoying during wars, where some factions can use name change as a strategy to confuse players…In most games, names are definitive. Im not saying it should be this way but hoping there could be some middle ground here.

3 Likes

It’s absolutely a strategy. Sorry if you can’t keep track of who’s who. Get better at playing so you can beat them. War themes are great and fun. Confusing ppl in GC etc can also be fun. Name changes are what they are, fun.

7 Likes

No. My head is a creative machine thinking of the same four to six names over and over a week.

the fact that you can change your name freely is one of the things that I love about this game. It sounds silly I know but it’s not something you can do in a lot of other games and coming up with new names or having themes as a faction for war is fun.

3 Likes

Aww hell nah
. That’s like saying there should be avatar pfp change limit not kewl bro not kewl

1 Like

Gtfoh with this

I honestly dont care about the name I’m facing. I’ll remember the team.

1 Like

Pass on this, I change my name a lot for many different reasons and none of my reasons are to be a ass. That was also the biggest gripe I had when I played clash of clans i could never change my name.

1 Like

I know what you mean, but the faction font would be a Problem. I always had the same name, but changed it multiple times, because of this

Some of our factions in coweta do themes and play war buddies during war weekend so lots of name changes. I like being able to change my name at anytime. For y’all that don’t know what war buddies is. You take everyone that signed up to play and draw teams of two. Who ever has the highest combined score wins and gets to rename and line picture 2nd and so forth down to last place and last play don’t get to pic/rename anyone. And anything goes for name and pic it gets pretty bad sometimes lol

1 Like

sometimes we do a theme weekend. cartoons from the 80’s is always my favorite. there are soooo freaking many we all have fun with name changes.

1 Like

One of my favorite 's is copying the names of the player’s in the other faction your facing it can be comical lol

I swear ppl will complain about anything, am looking forward to the next stupid complain almost sure it will be give us a button that auto que and war for us all weekend. Lol

3 Likes

I would use that button tho.

1 Like

Funny part to me about name changes is you boot some1 down the road they try and rejoin with a different name thinking there sly

1 Like

Had one try that few time’s about a year ago. He just changed his game name but not his line name and pic that’s how I caught him lol

Funny when you know there old name you inbox them calling them there old name and you never hear from them again

Have you lost your mind complaining about ppl changing their names? Most do it for war’s, raiding & events. Most names I have come across are funny.

Just because you don’t like them, doesn’t mean someone else does. I do it to make ppl laugh. Right now in the game my name is: Zombie’s R Us.

3 Likes

The only thing to change is the characters number limit, some of my renames don’t fit in there.
If you don’t remember who’s who, try to memorize won/loss ratio

Even with my name changes, everyone in my region knows it’s Walker Bait & tell me “Hi”.