Mystery Box Create a 6 Star Char


#1

An idea. Why Scopely does not create a Lootbox/Mystery Box
You packed 3 x 6 Star Chars in the Box. Then you get a random 6 Star Char back?
@JB.Scopely


#2

Odds are if they even put a good toon in that box, it’ll be a 99.9% chance you get the crappy f2p one


#3

Sorry, let me get this straight.

We give Scopely 3 of our legendary toons & in return they give us one. Is that right?

You know RNG would damn near guarantee you get one of the toons you put in the box back.


#4

I have so many 6 Star double. what should I do with them ???
Then it’s better I have a chance for a new one


#6

Funnily enough.


#8

Give up 3 6-stars with a 1% chance for a good toon and a 99% chance to get one of your 3 back and destroy the other two. Hmmmm. :thinking:

Now, that’s something scopely would be down for. I fully expect this to be added to the game very soon. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:


#14

OK, it was a bit harsh, but still… There are many places you can assign dupes to


#15

Can we just have a choose Box?The random stuff is really starting to turn me off


#16

We have that. It’s called Ascendance. You can use it by pressing statue beetween the Museum and Townhall


#17

No ascendance needs medals and more than 3 characters :man_facepalming:, nice try doe


#18

But you trade characters against other characters.


#19

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.