My thanks to everyone (speech to end 2019)

So as this decade come close to an end I’ll like to thank a bunch of people. I’ll like to thank @GR.Scopely and JB (where ever he is now) Also @LadyGeek (even though we didn’t have a convocation) I’ll like to thank the players in the regions of Rockdale and Harris For helping me in events And a big thanks to the fractions of BongMonkeyz and Reaper wreckers for being they for me. I’ll like to thank @Invisinerd @Link @Manonthemoon @Mamadeadhead and @Lockdown for there informative content and I’ll like to thank the rest of the community

Also I’ll like to thank scopely(as controversial it my sound) for this game that I love and enjoy

So as this decade ends and 2020 starts let’s hope for a better future for all

19 Likes

Well done my friend I hope mostly for a better future for the game and everyone else :clap:

2 Likes

Thanking JB, GR and LadyGeek? :nauseated_face:

I would put ladygeek in a different bucket than jb and gr since she is a player and they are employees

1 Like

Thought you quit

2 Likes

I’d like to thank you for quitting @Aeris

6 Likes

sadly @Aeris can’t seem to quit the forums

3 Likes

Forums are actually more fun than the game. So it’s understandable.

2 Likes

If you quit then game you opinion doesn’t matter because it part of a game ya don’t play

1 Like

Nice! Screenshot_2019-12-13-02-15-55-1 Happy Holidays and happy 2020!!

1 Like

Thanks for the thankful thread. Surviving 2019 irl and in game is all that matters the most loool

Have a nice one bud, happy Christmas :sparkles::fist_right::fist_left:

1 Like

@Capt-walker-slayer Thanks! :slight_smile:

Why do you wanna give Ladygeek a convocation?

Ahh it’s nothing plus I know you and the developers get a bunch of hate so I’ll like to show a bit of sympathy to you and the team

I like the unironic gratitude. Refreshing. Happy New Years, Captain. Hope 2020 is better for us.