My subscription is bugged and support won't help me?

bug

Hi,

A quick update on this front: our analytics is still hard at work to isolate the list of players impacted. It’s a rather complex query and will require a bit more time than the original timeline announced.

i’ll be sure to keep you posted upon hearing progress on it.

Thanks again for your patience.

It’s not tho. Give me 45 minutes.

But the monkeys have only been trained to press the “activate offers” button - they need retooling for queries

hahahahahahahahaaaa and hahahahahahhaaaa and hahhahahahaa
is it a complete sentence? Yes it is .

Hire a analytics from VK
They find a solution in 45 min or less .

Its astonishing how quickly you can do complex queries when you are losing profit though isnt it. The andrea rollback must have been far more complex than this yet it was done in a day. S c a m e l y not allowed on the filter now either.

Like for real… start hiring some competent people lmfao. Complex or not, it shouldn’t take this long to figure out…

I have edited your post to improve your communication with Scopely:

"So 2 weeks ago I saw ## ############# ## the game, become a subscriber ### ###### ######. Nice, # #######. ## # ##########. ##### ### ####### #### ##########, no problem, ####### ####. ##### ####, #######.

####### ### #### #### #### ##### ## ## #####, I ####### ### ### ####### ###### ## ## #####, ### ### #### ##### ####### ## ### ### ###### ###### # ######### ### ###### #######. #### like the game ### ########## ######### ### # ##########. # ##### #### ###### ######### ####, #### ##### ##### ### ######## ####### #####, ## it’s #### working. I contacted support on the game and #### said #### ### ### ######## ### ######## #### ## ###########, ### # ## ###### ## #### #### ####. ###### ### ######## ## ####### ### ## ######## #### ###### ## ### ### ######### ### ### ####### ### ######## #### #### ######### Thank you"

So do we go higher up and deal with it there or just sit back and wait for word? It’s quite frustrating, and made even more frustrating by support in the game just telling you you are not eligible even AFTER sending the proof of enrollment they asked for. Ugh.

I understand and appreciate you waiting for more details. I’m actively pushing on this front.

Just posting to keep this from locking out. Still not received the ulysees or gold mod boxes. Did not subscribe any further at this point.

So much for “early next week” :roll_eyes: Well any hope of me subscribing again has been successfully snuffed out. Can’t be that hard to determine who was affected by the problem. You managed to find out who’d levelled Andrea with regular gear quickly enough.

Dear Scopely:

Same here, have received rewards just fine until now, and this Friday, no sign of the Weekly reward for this week. What’s worse is after spending last two days with the support, I have only received answers claiming it is my problem to claim the rewards from the Offer tab, where they basically cannot be found. I log in multiple times a day, am i supposed to spend my life in front of the offer page just in case the offer pop up for a few seconds?! Or are you going to admit that there is bug in your game and apologise to your customers?

This has been my concern for a few weeks now seeing customer support answers to those that were members. Even if they unsubscribed, they had paid for the month. Even though I am still a subscriber, it is concerning the response [Especially the first one] I received. No one in my region has received the weekly reward and I assume it will be pushed out eventually. More than likely a bug with the new update. I was counting on that gear to help the faction with faction level up.

Same here, no ulysse no gold mods and no gear this week. My subscription ends tomorrow. Not sure i should re subscribe if they can’t even give the rewards

Just face it,its our fault,we failed to properly claim our rewards,rewards that we actually paid for,so calling them rewards is actually wrong,but anyway…its just 1 more thing in a looooooong ling of things that is our fault…i mean how can we expect them or at this point why would we should we expect them to properly do their jobs or admit it when they dont…on to the next clusterfuck

sad sad sad yes scopely its a sentence

Email scopely if you have been a member the whole time they will give you the items it happened to me it just took an email to get it sorted

Still haven’t got my rewards

@JB.Scopely we need an update. It is now more than a week after you said we would get the missing rewards and still nothing. It’s not good enough. Are you just hoping we’ll forget about it?