My mentor pulled 6* wangfa today....&

I’m having the best luck in those elite token pulls. But guys I don’t know why. And I have some questions . I just pulled this Andrea! I’m going to put her on a team with Christa and Disarm Michonne and make them offense a friend told me to put Jessie on defense with Kapoor. I’m thinking G.Rick and Charlie too. May be Zander…Here’s who I have- Veteran Kirkman Negan, Winter Michonne, G.Rick, Ryker red , Tobin 6* blue, SC Andrea, Priya tough, Zander, Charlie, Joshua, white Shiva, Christa, Kapoor strong Rick, Yellow yumiko, Beta strong, that’s my main 6*. I have others but they aren’t.very good. Now I have disarm Michonne, this Andrea, Jessie, Miora, focus rick, Camilla, all needing ascension. My problem is getting my teams to compliment each other. And I don’t understand Jessies powers. What exactly does she do? I mean defense down? What? I don’t get her powers. Who would you ascend after Michonne and Andrea? Is Jessie the next best step? And what should I do team wise? Help! Too many to ascend! Next week ill be getting magna 6* and Bruce. But I need help situati them and figuring out who compliments who. Help!! ?

Deffo Jessie asap

1 Like

Thanks! Ok. What is her strength? I don’t really get defense down block?

Her strength is the 200% def she gives your team plus the def down block means people won’t be getting around that 200% def until the 4 turns is up

1 Like

It’s the +200% def that’s her strength

1 Like

So she would be good on defense. Okay. I’m building a offense and defense team. She’s deff defense. Thank you! Someone said she was real good against Diego.

1 Like

Thanks. Yeah I’m deff going to ascend her next then!!

She’s great for a defense team she’ll block that defense down from Diego, Christa, Harper etc she makes your whole team incredibly tanky

1 Like

Yay! Okay that made me Eager to get to work! Thanks guys!

If you have blue priya you really don’t need blue andrea. Priya has same leader skill but a better rush

1 Like

Many players still run diego which drops your defense. So she stops that and gives a big defensive boost

1 Like

Ok thanks. Didn’t know that. Andreas damage blinded me. But priya is just as good! Lol.

Thank you. Ill put her to good use! I face Diego quiet a bit so she’ll be real handy.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.