My characters won't stay upgraded or leveled

@kalishane @Shawn.Scopely @Agrajag I don’t know what’s going on but I got a video and ss of my characters not staying leveled up or upgraded I sent to support haven’t heard back my phone is a lg stylo 3 the version of my game is 9.3 I use an android my in game name is RABBIT{T$} region is Cleburne and faction is the $aviors I got all the evidences just need to know how to send it

@CombatMan and @CombatDevIl i got video and ss

You can share them by hitting the little button in the bottom right corner that looks like a arrow pointing up from a flat object.

Can’t share it cause its a mp4

2 Likes

Lmao wtf that’s crazy. Do the trainers and food you used to upgrade him come back as well or are they gone after? Also did this happen during level up and if so did you keep the points for upgrading him even though he reverted back?

1 Like

Still have all trainers haven’t tested during lvl up yet

It’s because of the game crashing when it’s trying to push an update of what you just did. Try letting it sit for a minute before you do the action and search for a new opponent in raids. Once you’ve done that try to go back and level.

Damn that sucks. Let’s hope you get some support taking an interest in that

I’ve done just about anything possible truer to level then raid truer to level and do roadmaps tried to lvl and do world maps

Its obviously an issue when you open war crates. Do not open them until after war and maybe they will have fixed it by then.

I just did that to waste time cause I knew it was ganna kick me off

I can do another video of where I don’t open crates and it just kicks me

@ForumAdmin @TayTron @topher @WalkingFred @carol @Foxtrot @Motz @nim @solange @Spyder

ISSUE HAS BEEN FIXED THX YOU DEVELOPER’S FOR YOUR HELP WITH FIXING MY GAME YOUR AWESOME @CombatMan

2 Likes

Screenshot_2018-03-26-16-06-58
Rick and Rosa are staying upgraded :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Glad it was fixed for you Rabbit_ts!

Closing since resolved. :slight_smile:

1 Like