My bucket must be repaired..lol

I just pulled this from the skull tokens I got from finishing . I got 2skull tokens. So in a week I’ve drew Rick (fast/focus) Michonne(disarm) and now Jessie Anderson. Plus I bought everyone except Carl Jesus and Bruce from leagues. It gave me 125 ascendance medals. I’m going to need them I have 2 million sober and 3k gold. Lol. Can you believe my luck? And I’m 300 away from priya. My team is coming along!!!

3 Likes

2 mil silver* not sober. Lol

Since you posted this I’m sure your bucket will promptly be fixed. #keepsurviving

6 Likes

As we speak, there’s a Scopely employee taking a screwdriver to said bucket. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Same here my aris is a dupe though

2 Likes

dang, my bucket is broken as ever… bout 60 spins for doc and no dice.

2 Likes

You must have a newer bucket. Mine has pretty much rusted away after all the years. Duct tape won’t even stick to it anymore. :frowning:

4 Likes

Probs 150-200 no doc but got through having enough shirts, welcome to my bucket😂

1 Like

Been playing bought a year and half. But had the app 2 year. Lol

1 Like

Bucket sounds like a dumb word.

Yeah. So does Sterling.

1 Like

They greasing the monkey wrench to sling clean through it. Lol

I guarantee this!!!

Nice!!! Wow!

:joy::joy::joy:lmao

1 Like

I was at work and thought why not? So I finished the rm and got my 2 tokens. I was actually praying for cones to hurry priya along since I’m so close. And this happened! I screeched out in the ER. Lol. I abt fainted.

That’s the dumbest comeback I’ve ever read.

Thanks. Wasn’t really trying for one. It was a stupid comment to match the stupid one you posted.

2 Likes

Whatever you say, champ.

1 Like

Are you aware of the back story why we call things buckets?

1 Like