My attempt at Pryia

3 big pulls ($300 worth of coins) and here is the results:

The result: Nothing good and ONLY 648 ice cream cones!

Yup. $300 worth of coins for 16.2% of a single non S-class Priya and 1 useless 6* toon.

9 Likes

Well, did u not notice she isn’t in the wheel?
Only ice cream?
Of which 10,000 are needed for her s class?
This one’s on you for not checking 1st

12 Likes

I saw and had assumed with a 10% chance for ice cream cones that I could at least get the non S-class version.

$300 eh? I guess #playersunited has sailed

12 Likes

I just don’t know what to do this team sitting in territories

12 Likes

Go get your Wayland decap from missions

3 Likes

That’s pretty scary

Yeah it’s pretty rediculous. Scopely killed the dolphin class player in the game. Even just a regular whale like myself doesnt want to go that deep for toons. Only thing left Is the werid amount of millionares that seem to play this game who would rather buy pixels and tap a screen for hours

2 Likes

At the rate I was getting ice cream that is roughly $1800 for the regular one, not even S class.

Flee! 7 tears

1 Like

why do people call her Pryia and not Priya? I’ve seen this for pretty much the entire time since her 5* release and still not getting it

9 Likes

If they had a bona fide store then I’d say fair enough, but we’ve all had long enough to adjust to Scopely’s shenanigans so all I have to say is more fool you for spending. I’ve got zero sympathy for you :joy:

1 Like

Yea, I should have sat on those coins for longer. Anytime I’ve taken a chance in this game it’s just been a giant disappointment.

1 Like

Wow ! Are you sure this player is legit ??? Looks like a cheater team…

2 Likes

Dude $300 dollars in and your actually only around 4% of the way to s class priya.
That some scary ass nightmare IT chapter 2 sht right there

5 Likes

Pretty much describes how bad RNG is I did 1 full and got over 800 cones

1 Like

Only 9200 more to go!!!
Don’t see the point in doing 10s or 40s on her.
You’re either all in for the 2500$ or don’t bother at all

4 Likes

Did it for the Wayland

Stop misleading people with that generous estimate of how much it will cost lol

4 Likes

Somewhere around $4000 based on my experience

1 Like