My account theft

Hello someone stole my account I can not get help to recover it, I have several tickets of the game + my account code with several screens of photos proving that it is from my account that I was in the region of Talapoosa (FR) Nv. 150 and currently Lewis Niv. 2
thank you for answering me this becomes urgent
Thank you for taking your time
@JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely

1 Like

I can t understand why scop don’t do action against hacker when people show proof that his account have been stolen

2 Likes

Si la personne à son code compte, ses factures dont l abonnement pourquoi scop fait la sourde oreille ? Vont ils rembourser l argent investi dans le jeu par le joueur ? Car si scop n est bon qu’à prendre notre argent quel intérêt de lui en donner plus ? Cette façon de faire ne perenisera pas le pseudo avenir du jeu qui meurt chaque jour ?
@GR.Scopely @JB.Scopely, ne pouvez vous rien faire pour ce joueur ?

Did you have any Russian friends?

3 Likes

Do you want my account?

1 Like

I want it give it to me :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This good old loop hole gg good luck getting back dude.

Do you play on an emulator(bluestacks etc)? I think that is the only way you can randomly lose an account unless you give your login details to a third party. It’s not like the hackers just pick a random Facebook account to hack and hope it’s a rts account on it.

If you lost it to VK, as most of this cases seem to be, Scopely will not help you.

1 Like

Thats not how it happens you just dont get hacked check post in bugs

I have never used emulator or vk, let alone given my account to someone, I play for more than 3 years, I have more than 1000 € invoice for scop but it can not do anything for me ?

@GR.Scopely and @JB.Scopely ???

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.