My account has been suspended

Because I told 2 guys of my faction (with teams of S7 and S8+) to stop attacking guys with low teams and let them to our members of the same level. 5 minutes later My account got a 1 day suspension. Really Scopely?

4 Likes

I am sorry to hear this…hopefully it can be resolved quickly for you

1 Like

It sounds like we’re not getting the whole story. Also this sounds like a faction issue instead of a Scopely issue.

4 Likes

Did your own people report you??

1 Like

Thats easy Kick them after suspension ends then tell others who’s next?

It is. Basically with the new event I had big problems with my faction. Not very active and when they are they prefer to attack the “easy targets”. Happened the same on Wars. Didn’t even know what happened next, after I sent the message I log out for 5 minutes, and when I came back I got the Suspended notification.

I’m not even the leader of the faction. I prefer to quit that faction, the problem is that I’m not a solid player (S5+ but very active) and my faction is Top 10. I don’t think any other factoon would like a player like me considering that they prefer players with a S8+ or lvl100+

1 Like

It looks like. It doesn’t seem any other reason. Not very active on the global chat.

Come to Marion. I don’t care about team grade of rep just people that try there best

1 Like

That’s what you think, but you still need to try and perhaps other factions would treat you better than your other faction.
Or just be a lone wolf for a while, do great scores on solo tourneys and they will notice you.

1 Like

Causing someone to be suspended or b@nned for anything other than legitimate harassment needs to be a b@nnable offense.

That isnt what did it. I am sure you have gotten a lot of hash tags, etc from saying stuff, not saying they were mean spirited its just how the ai works. It adds up, so the last thing said was the final thing. So just to be clear that wasnt the only thing that caused the ban.

Why did you tell them to stop hitting the weaker players? They all need to die.

1 Like

The weak die, eat them like popcorn.

No way is that the only thing you did.

I’m still waiting for someone who has never said anything to be accidentally banned. That would be worth a thread or two.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.