Museum event. Harper, Ivanova, Elodie

So, after 1 month of getting rewards for this event, how many of you end up empty handed?

22 Likes

Not even worth the screenshot for me thanks to the RNG gods. This event sucks ass.

15 Likes

1 Like

I am just amased they don’t give us mods, gear or something to spend the useless items on.

3 Likes

Other than crappy roadmaps

It’s been a month already? Lol. Looking at 3k/10k made me think we were only a week in

8 Likes

Quite possibly the worst rewards system ever put into place. This was completely out of the players hands. Could have finished first every time with no toons.

@JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely we cannot have this system come back ever again.

29 Likes

I opened 30 times and was a total waste of time.

1 Like

Rng has not been kind one bit

1 Like

Believe it or not, after opening possibly 25-30 reward bags im still on 0 Sombrero’s for Harper … the 1 toon i dont have

figures

6 Likes

This kind of thing wouldn’t be too bad if it was longer. Mine will all likely expire into oblivion (assuming they do expire, the lack of working timer in the museum makes this shit show shittier)

6,100 for Ivanova
7,100 for Elodie
2,100 for Harper here

3 Likes

I got Ivanova out of this event

1 Like

5500 for Harper, 3000 for Ivanova, 2100 for Elodie.

1 Like

i was lucky to pull 5k Beach balls twice

7 Likes

I suspect it will finish in 4 days 18 hours

This is my 0 sombreros … crazy how winning all those level ups and sr events first 2 weeks it came out and i still have 0 of these … almost random dont ya think lol

plus as soon as i got Elodie i started getting 1,000 beach balls

and on top of that, shouldnt we have had the 1,000 tokens roadmap already for these extras to use up

7 Likes

Wow that’s bad :joy::joy:
I’m on just over 1k for Harper. Just over 2k for Elodie and got 10k shells the other day to claim my 4th Ivanova.
Terrible reward structure. Never again scopes please.

1 Like

800 beach balls
2200 sombreros
3150 shells

I’m not getting anyone

3 Likes

Got Harper in one region
Ivanova in two other regions
and nowhere close in two other regions

3 Likes

2500 sombrero
1950 beach balls
4850 seashells

Got first once and top 5 many times throughout the event. This event was how you say…

9 Likes

Sombrero 0
Beach Balls 400
Sea Shells 2300

4 Likes