Museum collections

Please add back a way to get them completed.

As for Richard can someone tell me which training grounds? I’ve legendary going for years and never gotten him.

3 Likes

I dare you skip that…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

I would like to see some of the S class toons that were originally given away made available for people who missed the cut on that.

Also Malcom, reopen that comic trade collection please. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It would be nice for us if they did.

Stay alert on supply depot, you can find those collectible toons there.

2 Likes

If you haven’t claimed malcom, I would suggest to skip him. He is not that great. Ivanova is better. I’m saving all my comics for that special day when they add another toon or weapon to claim with the comics.

1 Like

My depot has never had these 3 I need. I check religiously every week. I think it has a Kenny in there but it’s not the museum Kenny.

Not sure about this tough Richard, but tough Dwight and tough Kenny (both ascendables) can be found on depot for sure. Also strong 5* Kenny can be found as well.
Here is the list with all the ascendables from depot

They’re definitely in there. That’s how I completed mine. Just cross your fingers and hope that next reset is the one you’re looking for.

It’s not about whether he is worth a damn I combat. I just want to close out that collection. Also I could use some yellow s class power for SR

1 Like

Are you saying they can be gotten from ascending or that the are ascendable once received?

I agree, I’ve been waiting years for them to make these available easier! Never going to use them but having them done would be nice.

The price tag on the assault ticket toon items is outrageous at this point.

2 Likes

Ah a completionist I got it. I’m sure they’ll bring him back around. That museum is over due for in update so I hope they put some old toons back in for collecting.

1 Like

Exactly. Something to do in the game between the long spans of grinding for s class tickets

2 Likes

I would just love to be able to spend my collection points, I have 10’s of 1000’s of them, it was clearly intended as a currency, but just never implemented.

1 Like

I meant is their ascendable versions

1 Like

I still need Blue 5☆ Richard, Red 5☆/6☆ Governor, & Green 5☆/6☆ Glenn to finish the original museum collections

1 Like

Speaking of museum collections, it would be nice if they update it once and for all and make use of all those museum collector tokens, it would be an incredibly good idea to be able to exchange these collectibles for character cards :grin:

1 Like

I hope they will add some kind of sort function. I am so tired of scrolling and searching in this list which grows bigger and bigger and bigger…

1 Like