Most useless 6 star

Who do you guys think is the most useless 6 star? After scrolling through my toons I noticed blue abe… hes been 6 star tier 3 level 80 for the past year and a half I think he is the most useless 6 star lol. I see Shane and jessie used more then he is.

Red Lori , yellow evasion Jesus , blue confuse abe , yellow crit gator ,

2 Likes

Blue indomitable Abe and Yellow evasion Negan.

6 Likes

Y’all are way off base it shield jesus or magna they just sit there

4 Likes

Useless… Idk i think theres a use for everything, everyone hates on gator, gator has camo, take gator on sr for the mass amounts of zombies, its amazing, s he better than lydia on defense? No. Is he better than yellow shiva on attack? No. He is also a large drop lead that everyone got for free awhile ago, now everyone should have him for fac support if they dont have kenny or rose or rosa. Also this game has no balance, we get more and more shiny toons while many things are outdated, not even talking about toons/power creep but toons should be updated also to fit the meta

11 Likes

Yellow Barker, a bound weapon on a shitty toon.

Yeah he’s a crit lead and can be used on survival road, but he’s just so…

1 Like

Barker ain’t bad with a lacerater

1 Like

Green negan yellow negan evacion.

3 Likes

Green Beta. He’s been sitting in my Not Selected to Team Section forever. I only leveled him for Level Up Points and got him as a 6* (Otherwise I wouldn’t have ascended him in the first place)

3 Likes

aint it 6 star Shane as the 5 star is better with his leader skill

3 Likes

has to be aaron, what is he actually used for apart from green sr stages??

2 Likes

Right now the most useless 6-star is every one of them since most of us seem to be lacking the gear to get them to t4 without having to remortgage the home. :smirk:

11 Likes

Red lori is awesome… neutralize and buff, youre not well in the head… u forgot barker too

15 Likes

Yellow Barker, I’d use him more if his bleed damage was as good as the rest of new bleed toons

Harlan? He really is not the…most useful.

8 Likes

it has to be harlan

4 Likes

Harlan has my vote.

4 Likes

Green aaron and yellow negan

Christmas rick

This thread makes me cry… using both Blue Abe and Green Aaron in my main… I thank you not folks :sleepy:

28 Likes