Most op weapon in the game

How are free to play suppose to compete? When you make it so easy for certain players to get this weapon

We got a similar weapon a few events ago… Dwight’s AK

17 Likes

Is this a troll post? :joy: Double atk is very good but no were near the best special nor is it game breaking or will make it tough to compete i have 2. You are making f2p sound weaker than we actually are :joy:

7 Likes

It’s not even perfect…

4 Likes

Yeah double attack doesn’t really shine unless you put it on a multi-attack AR like Dwight or Bluechonne.

I bet that old guardian Yumi would’ve absolutely shredded with it back in the day…

2 Likes

This has to be a joke. Literally every has access to this. Also this is just basically a copy of Dwight’s ak which almost every f2p I know has already

3 Likes

100% chance that OP has not read test tubes are in level up milestones

3 Likes

omg ovoerpwoered nerf nerf
b@n cheat haxor

1 Like

Cof cof cof

2 Likes

I whiffed and only managed 33% on second rifle lol

3 Likes

Oh gaurdian yumi! I have her lol love her, she really could use a 6* version

You do know you can make it right>?

1 Like

this is certain

porque??!!

1 Like

not hard to make or if you were around when Dwight event happened you could start with a good base.

It’s going to be my 3rd Double attack weapon. Watch out I’m gunna OP AF :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

What makes even less sense is that anyone can get this one completely free if they chose Maggie’s side.

Everyone can also go the hard route and get a similar one by crafting as shown by the many examples above.

I’m not but if I were to be upset about anything it would be about the recent influx of green ab def axes because that can’t be crafted or earned for free but only bought in rng bags (I think there was a stash too).

1 Like

I haz all zee power!!! #fudgythewhale

Damn dude how much did that all cost

10bazillion rubles

3 Likes