Looks very cool

how is he op?

Because he just is

5 Likes

Lydia or Magna by far

1 Like

Its Gator

3 Likes

Blue Abraham / impossible Tara red, Richard, Eugene, governor Red, ahh…most reds

No such thing as a single OP 6★ - it’s all about set-up.

For example, Erika as lead behind a solid shield and a second revive is tough(ish - until Tyreese can rush that is). Erika on a Carl defence team is easily taken out.

5 Likes

Human shield jesus,Lydia or erica.

1 Like

I think Erika is the obvious answer. 35% healing, plus 35% bonus hp. 70% healing to the entire team, plus revive, and ability to have stun on weapon, PLUS best leader skill of 40 hp and 40 Def? Yeah, she’s the only answer here.

5 Likes

While she’s a bit slower at rushing, Lydia offers 60% bhp, +75% def for 2 turns, revives and comes with a pre-equipped absolute defense weapon. AND the leader skill mentioned. Seems better than Erika to me

2 Likes

Hell Yeah he is :wink:

4 Likes

three people in my faction including me have him he’s extremely good, if you give him AR boosts, and the enemy doesn’t impair his AR, by the time he gets to low health he uses it and gains all his health back. really good harassment toon.

1 Like

its Harper, we just got the fastest and most debuff toon ever

2 Likes

what if you dont have tyreese??

Nah she’s terrible. 5 star Gregory earns the title for best. Not a 6 star but should be.

She is not the fastest, she is ONE OF the fastest. Facts, she also debuffs the same amount of people that Yellow Sandy can (potentially) but doesn’t debuff as much value as say Jeremiah. Always give and take

Blue Michonne, to me, would be the must have there for “most OP”

3 Likes

58 ap is the fastest we have gotten, and I’m pretty sure she is the first to have it.

1 Like

why michone? i have two of her and she dies easilly

1 Like