More of one year of game

ONE YEAR… IT MAKES NOW MORE THAN ONE YEAR I PLAY TO THIS GAME AND I HAVE NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER DROPPED AN ASCENDABLE HERE… DO YOU THINK THIS IS NORMAL??? I DON’T THINK SO.

Do you open singles or stack? I personally get better results when I open 10 at a time (easier to do now)

1 Like

Learn your lesson and stop spending

5 Likes

this happened just a while ago

1 Like

I pulled 3 ascendables during Michonne blessings event, 2 Andrea’s and Davie

1 Like

I just pulled her from 5* and focus Rick from elite. ! I hadn’t pulled before from that ever from elite. Screenshot_2019-11-02-21-41-23|690x387

Got two hershels one glenn and one negan

LoL
Should have been here in the early days it took forever to get your first 5*

same but last week i just pull Aris and Jesus lol

I agree it’s much easier now they’ve updated it. I never really got anything decent before the update.

Unlucky bucket my friend, 3 years played and not a single promo. Thats how life, excuse me, scopes, goes.

Bucket brother

Been playing for two years have yet to get one from there, i usually save up and do multiple ten pulls in a row. I think the only part of the bucket i have left is the handle.

If you literally never missed a single day of doing your 1 free pull per day for the past 365 days, the odds of pulling at least one 6* or 5* ascendable are: 88.9%.

So shitty luck, but not that unlikely.

I also have not pulled an ascendable or 6* from the daily pull

I think the first two years I played I never got a five star for there. :man_shrugging:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.