More flow of armory tokens?

@GR.Scopely

can we please get more ways to get armory tokens?
maybe in daily missions?

9 Likes

Agree, and not no 200 tokens either. Atleast 2500 or something

4 Likes

Early next year

Yup, 2500 seems very good amount. not too much not too little. they should also get rid of token requirements for resets and 4* tier 4 crafting.

2 Likes

At this rate I expect to get my next useable 5 star weapon in 2021

2 Likes

If not in daily missions they can make a armory token roadmap that shows up every once in awhile like food run etc

3 Likes

It’s sad, it’s like a part of the game your only aloud to look at but not participate in because your scumm

3 Likes

Or just go back to before tokens were a thing. Not a fan of them. I know people were wanting changes to the armory. But i dont think making tokens that are rarely available was what they asked for. I like the idea of the 5* weapons. But the tokens are only a way to show something else to spend money on.

But if they get added to daily missions. Or even a roadmap for them. That would be better then the current availability.

Don’t worry… there will be a wheel for the tokens on Wednesday. You just need 4,000 coins. Start watching some videos :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

PC has brought up this concern as well, multiple times. There needs to be a regular flow of armory tokens and not just out of the premier weapon wheel.

3 Likes

@GR.Scopely Can we put this in the rotation somewhere? Armory roadmap similar to the ascendance medal one?

RM would work as well… as long as its not a trickle.
we should be able to gather atleast 15k tokens a week. that is still slow, but would be a good starting point.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.