More f2p SToons

So S toons are quickly taking over and even at T1 they are much more powerful than 6s, at least statwise. Kapoor was a nice addition to extend the Stoons available. Please give out more free Stoons because we will soon be in the same situation when we changed from 5 to 6stars, ie everyone running same teams. I dont expect these free toons to be on par with museum or p2p toons but at least there will be more variety in team compostions.

@GR.Scopely please pass it on to the team

11 Likes

Were going with Stoons are we? lol

2 Likes

Please don’t.

Why? By next CRW most f2p defense will be Donny, Christa, Kapoor, Nik, Rick… Remember the old days when most ran a Carl, Zeke, Glenn, Shiva x2 defence? We’re moving there again.

1 Like

mine is still erica lol. Timeout team still works well

I’m barely holding on without any S-class toons. It’s a lot of fun to be honest, but once they release one or two more, I don’t know what I would do.

1 Like

2 were given free (Christa / James and now Kapoor).

1 Like

Yep, but they’re still in the box or museum.

I can make one like that but it doesn’t hold up. Thats a t3/4 defense.

That’s not something they care about op F2P or p2p , you’re using almost all the same toons anyway on offense or defense. If you have some sort of variance , you either were lucky, spent a fortune or did something they didn’t intend synergy wise.

ss class is.coming soon
with triple s class stats

once everyone gets all those s.classes, need something for whales

We need S class tough.

(Scopely forgot about lance and frost?)
Im guessing they might be christmas S class toons.

Yeah 4 turns max to take that out

Depends on the faction i face last fair bit most wars as a gen

Priya dazes Sherry T1 and you cant use her active t2. Others cant rush or use active before t3.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.