More 6☆ territories event please?

Bring back 6☆ territories please with some good rewards :slight_smile:

11 Likes

No more please, they were constantly hogged by the same factions.

6 Likes

Open up all of them!

4 Likes

boho get gud

2 Likes

Yes open them again :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

So some win, others don’t, no one loses. What’s the harm?

3 Likes

That is incorrect as the winners have sclass to pound the havenots.

It would be nice if a faction only took one. It helps the region get stronger to share. The main reward was the A. Beads, the other stuff was just extra.

5 Likes

The facs that can hold a tt for 48 hours would get them anyway in other methods

first 24hs that has past its at 900 a hit anyway might aswell let hitters have it

There is plenty of light spenders in #1 factions dont kid yourself. Very few factions are full of spenders at this point.

5 Likes

No thankyou, let’s keep helping the top faction out isn’t closing that gap now is it😂

2 Likes

This I like a lot👍

Who care about region getting stronger lmao waste of time when other 5 groups can barely que…

Do it but have a hard limit on one per faction and have different territories each give one single resource, eg cakes or shells.

1 Like

So you’re saying one faction can take 2 or more territories and the rest of your region is so bad that ONE can’t be taken back?

5 Likes

I vote no tired of seeing people crying about them.

I will never understand this, make the region stronger lololol why so we can win crw and get those mod scrap boxes :rofl:

If there’s 5 territories top 2 factions take 4 put teams in the rest of region can’t beat, and the rest fight over 1, only helps top factions get stronger niot the little people🤗

1 Like

Our region shared. Top to bottom.