Monday war blitz is ruining war experience

Change up is good and a weekday war every now and then…here and there is a good change of scenery. However, total war event was presented as a 6 week event of non stop war with various maps and strongholds. Never did we think you would give us 3 monday blitz wars in an event you want us to participate regularly in. Especially when after the rest week we havent had a weekend war since! 90% of your player base are adults, and those that are not at home quarantined from covid-19 have to work. Why keep giving us the best event in this game on a day majority can not play and only 24 hours at that?? But we had a 3 day onslaught! Smh

10 Likes

Ooor at least don’t take away weekend wars just because there were a blitz that week?

2 Likes

Week blitz are trash

7 Likes

Counterpoint. Some of us like it

9 Likes

Monday war sucks!!! Its the beginning of a work week. Maybe try changes the day at least.

2 Likes

Do people not have to work as hard on other days? :thinking:

3 Likes

I kind of like the week day blitz. Usually on the weekends we have a lot of family around enjoying the pool and the lake. So weekdays for me!

2 Likes

No, at least for us office rats in large enterprises where you need to catch up on weekend changes.

Also, I - specifically - am responsible for production starts for the week and the plan is generated on Sunday night and needs to be validated by Monday night, so I am pretty much unable to do anything but work the starts on Mondays, usually with 2-3 hours overtime :confused:

Rest of the week I am much less busy, can afford to play 2-3 hours every day in the office even

1 Like

Well in fairness it starts late in the day on Monday or Monday night for most people. So it’s really a Tuesday war anyway 🤷

1 Like

I really like it

1 Like

La war de semana es buena,ya que ahora mejoraron los premios que contienen cartas de jacki y otros personajes muy buenos así es más fácil sacarlos

Claro son buenas las wars y bueno para distraerse,me gusta,espero que cuando terminen las pruebas de las guerras sigan los mismos premios de elección de cartas S

Monday blitz war used to be a major bummer for my faction because so many were working.

Adding mercs really changed that experience. Being able to get in matches with half a lobby meant people could get in battles when they happened to have time.

Overall my faction was most excited about the mercs.

4 Likes

If it was the old school blitz war with 20k top milestone on a week day & not part of the Total War event it would be fine… But with it being part of Total War event in which includes Total War Missions where you have to get in a lot of wars to complete… it really hurts the chances for those who work. Probably would have been better to have 3 weekend wars & only 2 week day Blitz War. I bet week day Blitz wars makes more money cause people rush to get milestones so they spend more on cans & repairs… hence why there’s three of them lol

3 Likes

Totally this is becoming a joke, I just can’t war during the week all the time👍

3 Likes

Only liking it because I’m on my holidays but have absolutely loved it. Can completely sympathise with those not on holidays.
3 weekend and 2 weekday would have been a far better balance than 2 weekend and 3 weekday.

2 Likes

Isnt Beta for testing stuff??

They ate not testing technical stability, they’re testing “user experience”

1 Like

Fixed it

4 Likes