Mod Removal Event [08/13]

Greetings Survivors,

There will be a Mod Removal Event this week on Thursday before the upcoming CRW:

• Mods Removal Event (Thu 10:00am - Fri 10:00am)

I have updated the calendar with this information ⚔️ Tournament Calendar

GR

7 Likes

Con eso se supone que se arregla el problema?si es así no puedo jugar por más de 3 dias, no podéis dar solución antes?

It shouldn’t be an event, this is something you should be able to do at any time gratis.

#playerdeparted
#noteatingramenanymore

2 Likes

Could you please take it to the team that this needs to be a thing all the time. It’s incredibly frustrating to not be able to change teams during War because of the high cost of upgrading and removing mods

4 Likes

Defo should be able to change them like weapons, the cost is in levelling them up :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

There is never enough Scraps. The whole Mod set up is BS.

2 Likes

Sorry, but I respectfully disagree here. The mechanisms for successful modding is strategic use of scrap and understanding which mods strengthen your particular character the best. Being able to swap mods at your convenience would trivialize modding altogether and dilute the PvP aspect of the game.

2 Likes

Is making swapping mods cost scraps strategic and add to gameplay or does it limit it?

• Yes it adds good strat
  • No it limits options

0 voters

Should swapping mods cost scraps?

• No
  • Yes

0 voters

Does having mods cost scraps just another way to monetize more stuff?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Let the voting begin!

2 Likes

I think there should be some cost but we need to be able to get more per day as it stands

I’m drowning in scrap most of the time, so I don’t really see the problem.

I have hundreds of level 1 gold mods though, but that’s ok because I am unlikely to use them, and if I do find a character where a particular mod would fit well, I have the scrap in reserve, or could open one of the many bags they hand out in milestones.

1 Like

Drowning in scrap? Curious to see how you manage that. All it will allow me to hold is 130k. Which only is enough for 1 gold mod

4 Likes

Yeah takes me between @80k to 150k just to get one gold mod maxed.

3 out of my last 5 gold mods took 60-80 attempts each just to go from level 14 to 15. Watched my stock of scrap disappear in an instant each time. Fkn hate that it costs so much to unequip. For me a lot of the fun is trying out different teams. But right now i only get to try 3 or 4 every 2 weeks, mostly because of mod unequip costs…

1 Like

Unequiping mods should cost a bit but at 12500 to unequip a full set of gold that’s a whole days worth of scrap (13300). Lowering it or switching to a resource that isn’t limited like wood would be nice

1 Like

Having to drop 2million wood everytime wouldn’t be as objectionable if they wanted to keep the same value

Nobody cares

One gold mod for 130k? That’s quite unlucky, usually takes me about 40k I would guess and often less (didn’t count, but I often level one when my scrap is full just to get rid of it, and seem to typically end up around 80-100k. On aparticularly unlucky mod it might take a bit more, but it evens out in the long run.

I usually get anywhere from 25 to 45k to finish a mod unless I’m lucky. I think 70k has been my worst. If your consistently failling 6 to 8 times on the 15th level someone up there hates you

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.