Missions Suck Too Much

These ridiculous numbers they want us to hit for missions! The op toons…wars so screwed up.

I am just caring less and less about even trying. Scopely is beating the life outa this game and i hate that. Why wont they do SOMETHING? I am getting so close to quitting. Geezus its just not fun anymore.

Sorry. End rant…

4 Likes

Because everyone keeps spending money.

5 Likes

This is so true. Every war I face, no matter the rank, there’s a wayland in there hiding somewhere lol.

2 Likes

It’s getting worse by the day. They pretend to hear/care, but are seemingly more interested in their other games.

3 Likes

You’re not the only one who feels this way.

1 Like

Maybe starve the rest of the whales/spenders out, give them no fish to eat and they can join #playersunited i see people who always get like rank 50 in war complain, what if you didnt war a few times, the top players would take notice, starve the ones who feed the beast, close the gap, make rts fun again

1 Like

But i like the game :frowning:

2 Likes

The game is no fun anymore. CRW sucks ass. No matter how hard we try our top scorer will barely scratch 2nd milestones. No rewards. Never have made a war token pull. Ever. 9 out of 10 fights are over in 3 minutes flat. The whales who keep feeding the beast won’t ever care enough to try and change it.

2 Likes

It’s 2 waylands and 5 star doc Stevens. Yeah no.

2 Likes

If the whales have no food to eat tho they wont have reason to feed the beast :wink:

1 Like

I like the idea. Problem is it is unlikely to get enough players to effectively do that

1 Like

It is strange to see tho, these low facs keep being stomped but they carry on lol i feel so bad but also wonder whats the point, if i wasnt getting a war pull for example, why would i bother at all

2 Likes

I’ll give it maybe a month or so to see if they actually follow through on the promises. If not then no more for me.

2 Likes

I’m getting tired of never getting past 2nd milestones in war

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.