Missions for leagues

Has there been any word on whether we’ll be able to finish these missions if we’ve already done it in the past?
Screenshot_20181229-200441

2 Likes

JB said before next season. So expect it to be on the last week of this season. I swear this company can’t get a single thing right.

5 Likes

This and the milestone still not right scopley only fix things fast when it cost them money not when it helps the players

2 Likes

They are consistent at being inconsistent.

3 Likes

Omg that’s perfect :rofl: That needs to be under their name not Seize The Pay oops I mean Seize The Play.

I thought this was fixed, I was able to claim that missions about a week after this missions became available. Sucks for those it has not been fixed for

Then “By the time Season 3 arrives” would mean the first week or before. Not much of a difference there.

Well if they were relying on those points then they obviously need to step up their game before the season ends.

Explain your point more then. Because I thought I explained everything you said.

Guess I put too much faith into Scopely. Since I’m not buying anything else this season I can’t say it’s a problem for me.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.