Missing Pies for SC members

Why are some SC members receiving 5x pies a day, while other SC members are not?
Bug?
@TayTron

3 Likes

Um what? Where are my pies!?

1+5 free for sc members. 1 only for all. If you didnt get ask support. Its part of your monthly sub you paid for. They will send compensation.

I’ve gotten 1 a day being a sc member

Same was there supposed to be something for SC members?

I have only gotten 1 a day. Don’t even know what it’s for, was there a post i missed? And event?

2 Likes

Asked support they gave me the missing, but you have to ask every day to do their job.

:wink:

3 Likes

Didn’t see any posts about the whole thing , i got 1 yesterday and 1 today and it said daily login reward I’m assuming there will be a total of 5 to claim 10 burts from museum some people are claiming there was 5 pies for SC members which I didn’t get even though my SC is subscribed

1 Like

Taytron has posted on Discord in FAQS that we are in fact supposed to be receiving 1x and 5x a day as members.
Some of my friends have been getting them correctly.
Most have not though.
I’d like to get mine, get some Burts.
Few trainers better then no trainers.

4 Likes

I got 1 pie the first day. Then heard SC members where supposed to get an extra 5. I messaged support, asked why some players got 1, some got 6, was told SC get another 5. After that, miraculously my other 5 showed up in the store. I’m still 5 down from the first day though.

Probably the same reason some Survivors Club members got a Gold mod weekly as part of the missions whereas other members only got a Bronze mod

3 Likes

I’m still waiting for a response from them for yesterday. (July 3rd)

Are you sure it’s supposed to be daily? I had a popup window with 5 free pies but it was only that one time. I’m not even sure if I’ve had singles daily in the shop.

It should be daily. Confirmed by support

Well I received one 5x yesterday and no others since, the event will be over before it’s corrected I think :grin:

I messaged, got 1 lot of the 5 pies, messaged again, they told me because I cancelled my subscription thats why I’m not getting them. Seriously wtf? The month is paid for, I’m still getting the other perks of my membership.

2 Likes

That’s so messed up!!!
If the month is paid for its paid for. That may be the rudest thing I’ve ever heard them say to a customer.
Really makes you want to repurchase it I bet :joy:

2 Likes