Minecraft characters

Is it possible to have Minecraft characters like Steve and a Creeper added to the game? Would love to see Steve in the Walking Dead world with a 4* diamond pickaxe!

2 Likes

That would super epic! Le troll face. Please @JB.Scopely add le Minecraft Steve and CaptainSparkles.

5 Likes

your joking?

(Sarcasm Mode On) Yeah, sounds Great and after that The Forest Mutants and
The Wall of Flesh from Terraria. Let’s show Smash what “everyone’s here”
means. (Sarcasm Mode Off)

how old are you

I am 8 years old, and even I know this is a good idea.

2 Likes

This game is 17+ bro.

1 Like

either your bullshitting or you are a comedic genius of an 8 year old with access to the internet.

Well here’s a pic of my and my twin brother.

2 Likes

i’m going to commit rope neck

8 Likes

17+? But with all this censoring, I’d say it’s 13+ at best.

1 Like

Check the app website, 17+

Was being sarcastic. Why in the world would an adult game censor cussing and the like?

2 Likes

I’ve played a lot of PC games where you can actually choose whether you want chat filtered or not through game settings. I think that’s how it should be here.

2 Likes

Can we add Chris Redfield, Albert Wesker, Rebecca Chambers, Claire Redfield, Leon Kennedy, Steve Burnside and Mr X from Resident Evil also. /S

4 Likes

Resident Evil is pretty cool, it would be really cool to see H.U.N.K in the game though.

1 Like

wait a minute did i get wooshed? Are you saying this because of the heavy censorship currently in the game?

1 Like

Apparently Roblox uses tags instead of the explicit word that most of us used referring to the age requirement conversation

I’d like to see Homer Simpson. And maybe Ned flanders.

forgot about the ashfords

1 Like