Milestones for rep

Hi

Not sure if this has been suggested before or been discussed before but me and few fac mates were thinking that it would be a good idea to have milestones for reputation @GR.Scopely I know a lot of people don’t care for rep mainly because there’s no real value to rep/rank. But milestones for rep would be a cool feature. Milestones I had in mind would be 5k coins every 50k rep reached. So if you’re at 55k rep you’d receive 5k coins. When you get to 100k that would be another 10k coins and so on.

What your guys’ thought on this?

32 Likes

Are you new? It’s a great idea for players… but you started with coin amounts way too high. Would be amazing.

2 Likes

That’s a great idea!!it would be great if they implement that in the game

2 Likes

They can lower amount of coins but idea is great

Fantastic idea. You should join PU. You have great ideas.

6 Likes

Just new to forums, been playing since 2015 lol

1 Like

3 Likes

They could easily put this in the side missions section which they seem to have forgotten about.

2 Likes

A cool idea. But no retroactive effects. Only rep gained from the day of implementation.

Otherwise its just another hidden cashback.

Would it be retroactive?

Of course, people would start to go nutz again by buying raid energy cans. :wink:

2 Likes

You’d get credit/coins for all the rep you already have as you’ve already reached the milestone. Some people would greatly benefit this more than others at first if they’re already at a really high rep. But those with lower rep such as myself (4 year player with only 75k rep) would have the opportunity to reach those milestones too.

1 Like

Sounds like a great idea. I would definitely spend more on raid cans if I was getting some sort of rewards for increasing my reputation.

4 Likes

Fantastic idea

1 Like

PhillyPhil Approves this message! Agree :100:

6 Likes

Scopely make this happen!

2 Likes

Great idea!!!

1 Like

There are no reasons from a business point of view to implement it that way.

People would be inclined to buy more raid cans, hell some might even buy some ceasefires

Omg! Such a great idea!!!

3 Likes